1) Grease 1 sheet of tin foil with coconut oil.
2) Cut your nectarine in half and remove the stone.
3) Place the nectarine halves in the middle of the foil cut side up.
Sprinkle with the coconut sugar and ground cinnamon, drop a ½ teaspoon of coconut oil on top.
4) Draw the foil up around the nectarine and pinch together firmly at the top. The seal needs to be at the top so the contents cannot leak out.
5) Put your foil packages on the grill/BBQ over a medium heat for 15-20 mins with the lid down. If you don't have a lid, then just cook them for a few minutes longer.
6) Remove from the grill/BBQ and open the foil package very carefully as the liquid inside will be very hot.
Eat as is or top with some organic *So Delicious whipped coconut cream or organic *Luna & Larry's dairy free ice cream.
***Ingredients can be found at Orchard Nutrition Center